The Arend Team Preferred Partners
- Title Company - NexTitle Jennifer Bialowas 480-385-7211 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lender - Paul Paliscak Amerifirst Financial 480-289-7640 email@example.com
- Home Inspection - Andy Jandura Western States 480-385-9129 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pest Inspection - Brian Meyrs PM Pest 602-920-7032 email@example.com
- Homeowners insurance - Jeremy Besse Farmers 480-588-9410 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Warranty - Nikki Byers AHG 602-214-7334 email@example.com
- Moving Company
- Handyman - Jeff Hodges 623-330-4266 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Printer - Erik Saethre Arizona Print Source email@example.com
- Roofing Company - Mike Clegg Rawhide Roofing 602-403-2491 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electrician - Chris Haddox Haddox & Sons 602-579-4986 email@example.com
- HVAC Company - John Maville Maville Mechanical 623-979-8438 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Locksmith - Anderson Lock & Safe 602-973-0343 email@example.com
- Financial Planner
- Cleaning Service - Erika Ortega 602-570-4024 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pool Service - Joe Barton Pure Pools 602-488-5381 email@example.com
- Media Marketing - Lister Pros 602-400-0184 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carpet Cleaning - Stewart Done Your Way 480-430-9738 email@example.com
Our experience with Chad was outstanding. I truly believe he makes his peers in the business look bad because of how good he is. Chad kept us in the loop every step of the way, including when things got tough. He is extremely knowledgeable to the point of assisting the other agent involved in the sale of our home on how to process some of the paperwork. Chad was able to sell our house and purchase a new home simultaneously, in fact, everything went so smooth they even offered to close early on both homes. I HIGHLY recommend him.
Chad walked into a tough situation with the listing of my home and I was extremely impressed with his ability to handle the situation and get the house sold timely. He is honest, operates with integrity and is good to his word. I would highly recommend his services!
My experience working with Chad can be explained in one word: adaptable. When we started working with Chad we were in no rush to sell our home. Chad is extremely knowledgeable about the North Gateway 85085 area and I am confident he is the best agent to work with in North Gateway. Chad laid out and implemented a successful marketing plan in order to sell our home at the highest possible price.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we threw Chad a curveball as we needed to sell the home as soon as possible. We gave Chad notice that we needed to be under contract. Chad adapted to this change and was able to get us not one, but two offers by that weekend.
We were very impressed with Chad's flexibility. He also communicated throughout the process better than we expected.
I would recommend him to anyone looking to sell a home in North Phoenix.
My husband & I are completely satisfied with how Chad handled the sell of our home in Phoenix & recommend him Highly.
At the beginning of our house selling journey, Chad explained in detail what he & his team would be providing to market & sell our home as soon as possible. His knowlege & expertise of the area; along with the over all market allowed us to make great decisions.
Chad was accessable..no waiting around for a return call or text.
The service & quality was above & beyond anything we have experienced during past home sells. His expertise & timely execution of all facits of selling our home really allowed us not to worry so much...He truly handled it!
We highly recommend Chad Arend for ALL your home buying/selling needs! You won't be sorry.
I had the pleasure of working with Chad on both the sale of my first home, and the purchase of my next. When I listed my first home, it sat stale on the market for over six months as my first agent did not market the property well. By this point, seeing all of the other homes selling in a matter of weeks, I became frustrated and looked for a new agent. This is when I found Chad. Or rather, he found me. From the time I signed the contract, it took about a week to get the house on the MLS again. This gave Chad time to generate interest. He had the house listed on a Friday, an open house that Saturday and a full price offer in the works by the end of that first week. I was absolutely shocked.
When it came time to buy my next house, it was a no brainer. My agent could only be Chad Arend. I found the perfect house online. It is a cute, red brick ranch from the 40’s. Huge, grass yard and built-ins all over. We did a walk through and made an offer that night. Chad made sure everything went smoothly, negotiating on my behalf, bringing up all of the right points, that I wouldn’t have necessarily known to bring up. He made hard negotiations seem simple and ended up getting over 6% off of the original asking price.
Chad is professional and personable. I will definitely utilize his services again in the future.
We couldn't be happier with the job Chad did for us in selling our home in Amber Hills, North Phoenix, Arizona. We were very impressed with Chad's knowledge of Phoenix & our specific area. He has the process down pat for selling a home..FAST. He was always responsive to our calls/texts/emails. He handled ALL paperwork, scheduling & negotiations in our behalf & we were Very pleased. We felt "taken care of" & trusted his judgement & expertise regarding All aspects of Selling our home. If we ever make the move back to Phoenix...Chad will be our person to help us Buy a home.
Do yourself a BIG favor & call Chad Arend if you are in the market to Buy or Sell a home in the Phoenix area. You won't be Sorry.
Chad has helped us both purchase and sell a home. He is always very professional and knowledgeable. He makes the process as simple as possible for his clients, and we trust the insight and guidance he provides. Thank you so much to Chad and his team for the wonderful experience!